Health & Safety
We have consistently followed public health directives while continuously innovating to balance the needs of our employees and partners in an ever-shifting landscape. Given the realities of the virus and its variants, and mandates set forth by the Government of Ontario and provincial public health experts, we require the following:
Visiting ReVital Polymers Inc Plant Site:
Masks are required for all staff and visitors
External Visitors & Contractors
If you are a contractor or a visitor to ReVital Polymers Inc. plant site, you will need to complete the following steps before gaining access to the plant site:
- Complete the COVID-19 Employee/Visitor/Contractor Questionnaire prior to your visit
- Provide proof of vaccination or provide a negative Covid test result (taken within the last 48 hours prior to your visit)
- Additionally, if you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14-days prior to your visit, you must provide a negative Covid test result (taken within the last 48 hours prior to your visit).
Proof of Vaccinations include:
- Receipt from issuing vaccination clinic or pharmacy
- Electronic vaccine receipt issued by the Government of Ontario or another Province - if you received your vaccination in Ontario, you can find your documentation at ontariohealth.ca - you will need your green health care that is NOT expired
- Record of each dose of your vaccination, such as a receipt, card, or confirmation from an international organization in English, or with a certified English translation
If you haven't completed the COVID-19 Employee/Visitor/Contractor Questionnaire, submitted proof of vaccinations, and/or provided a valid negative COVID-19 test result you will not be able to access the ReVital Plant site.